Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The good in Dev D!!

It was 6th February 2009.

The modern Devdas based movie Dev D had released.

It was a long-awaited movie among many of the youngsters,including my friend.

I was not very keen on watching it,but I like watching movies;and my friend insisted on watching the movie on the next day-7th February 2009......

We both were expecting the movie to be "BAD"....However,we were wrong.It was worse than we expected.

Cheap dialogues,Vulgar comments....
"Not so good" scenes and abusive words....

What I've written in thes two lines is only the highlight[Picture abhi baki hai,Ye to sirf trailor hai!!].Watching the movie is altogether a different thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!



But ya!!

There was something good about it....

Abhay Deol looked good[For a change].
Two dialogues were good in the movie...[ONLY TWO]
The end was better than the previous Devdas.

Also,the background score is good.
And the best part-------
EMOTIONAL ATYACHAR!!!!

I absolutely love this song.Don't ask me the reason 'cause even I'm still wondering!!

:D

I find the songs "O Pardesi" and "Ye meri zindagi" also excellent.[Woooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww]

:)

Ya I know,I know!!

There's nothing "wow" in those songs,but WHO CARES what others think!![Even my mom hates these songs!!]

It's my perception,after all!!

:-P

1 comment:

The Vitruvian Boy said...

I wanted to watch this movie's first day's first show....
I didnt make it....

I still did nt watch it... :(

I knew it was bad....and now i am hearing how worse it is....

I feel cheap and vulgar dialogues
may do justice to the script...
its after all the modern day avtar or devdas...thats the way MOST of the people talk these days...

anyways....
I think i ll watch it....for those two dialogues....
u have created a kind of suspense and encouraged me to watch it... :)