Sunday, February 22, 2009

Delhi 6 according to me!! :)

I had been genuinely waiting for this movie to release....Finally it released & I watched it on the first sunday.........YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

:D

The features of Delhi 6......!! ---->

The pigeon........It is soooooooooooooooooo sweet and white ;)[Had to mention about the pigeon first] :D
The music......... :-

I love the music of the movie.It's simple yet melodious.
I thought the song "Rehna Tu" must have been sung by Abhishek for Sonam...

However,it was for Delhi....he he!!

I liked the movie overall.It was a good concept.[I also appreciate the direction,photography & screenplay]

Oh ya and ofcourse,Sonam and Abhishek[Sonam first :)]

It was about the little things which are a part of India's culture,the way we(as INDIANS) take things and the way we love & care for others.

Obviously,it won't be liked by EVERYYYYYYYONE,but if you've been to Delhi and know the life there,you'll surely like it.

:)

My take :-


Watch it atleast once!






No comments: