Friday, February 27, 2009

Do Not Miss Me!!

Dear,I'll be back,
Once I'm done with my exams.

No need to be sad,No need to frown.
Oh sweetheart!Please cheer up now.
This time will also fly by soon ....

My friend,I'll soon be with you.
It's just a matter of few days.
Stay happy,take care and be cool!
Smile and make sure to be good.

Memories sweet till then you cherish,
Exams ke baad ham karenge adhuri baate sari ...

;)

I know,it's a "stupid si poem"...

Like it/Hate it,but don't be indiferent to it!!


:)


Note:-I was getting bored while studying,which resulted in this acrostic poem!!

:D Blame my books for this "stupid-sa-idea".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever......really very nice way to use words.......I like this poem.......its like u or me or a true talk between 2 close friends

Where thoughts are Word$ said...

Thanks Anonymous!!

I wish you had commented with your identity revealed.

Anyways I know who you're!

I also know I don't have to say thanks! :P :P :P