Saturday, January 31, 2009

Reality ......~~!!!!!

Just knowing that he's happy makes me smile,
But realizing he's happy without me and fine with it hurts the most...

I've never seen him so happy....so cheerful....Now that I see that smile on his face,I realize that he doesn't need me,he never really wanted to be with me....!!

I am gradually getting to realize what he had in his mind,when he wanted me to hear the song "Careless Whispers"...

Perhaps,he knew I will be able to relate to that song after he's not in my life.

:)

"He said it all...
I felt it all...
He made me believe it all..."


After all those tears he has given you,you still manage to love him and despite everything,you can never hate him and you can never learn not to love him and he doesn't learn to love you!!





No comments: