Thursday, February 23, 2012

SCARED of feeling.... SCARED of falling IN LOVE... !!!!!!

A "chat" conversation between a guy and a girl....

Disclaimer : Fiction if you THINK, Real if you FEEL! :)

Guy :- "D"
Girl :- "A"

Before you proceed, read the posts "Love and me" and "Let love come to you" TO UNDERSTAND this post better! :)
_________________________________

D :- For whom is this post "Love and me"?????????
A :- Just a random post, D.... It is not for anyone...
D :- Who do you think you are kidding,A? Your best friend???
A :- YES! :) 
D :- Oh come on.. just tell me who is the ONE?
A :- Okay first you tell me for whom is this post "Let love come to you"  ??? Who should come and seek you?
D :- It is just a spontaneous thought, A... I did not have anyone particular in my mind at that time..
A :- Same here! :) Even my posts are all fictional! :)
D :- Don't lie ... not atleast to me! I know all your posts are real and non-fiction.I don't know about others but I definitely ignore all your disclaimers which say "FICTIONAL" 'cause I know the stories behind all of them. Do you think I don't know who your characters in real life are??? HAHAHAHA ...You've a big misconception if you think I buy your DISCLAIMERS! :)
A :- Oh really??? So tell me now who the characters in my stories are... If you know all of them why don't you know for whom is the post "Love and me"...?
D :- Fine..forget it..  Arguing with you is just IMPOSSIBLE...
A :- Good you realized... :)
D :- You know what A? You're really special for me.You are the one who has given colors to my dreams...I wish I was with you right there... :(
A :- D, Just feel it and I'm right there with you... but if you "think" about it ,I am 600 miles away from you.. :'(
D :- I m bad at feeling,A... and I want to be with you for once.I want US to be real and not just VIRTUAL :'(
A :- Hmm..
D :- I really want this "600 miles" to be "JUST A NUMBER"... Someday perhaps we'll see each other..
A :- Hmm..
D :- Just a "hmm.."??? I thought our feelings were mutual..
A :- Which feelings D? Giving colors to dreams or falling for each other??? Just five minutes before you told me you were BAD AT FEELING...!!!
D :- I know I am a bit weird but you've brought some amazing moments in my life...
A :- Hmm..I'm special for you.I just wish I was the "only special one" in your life but I know I am not the only one...I guess you are not BAD AT FEELING.. you're just SCARED of FEELING what you already are...
Just ask yourself and you'll get the answer for whom is the post "Love and me"... :)


____________________________________________________________



No comments: