Wednesday, September 2, 2009

...After an year...!! ^_^

Hello people!! :)
I'm going to take a break of an year from writing anything.
From tomorrow i.e. 3rd September,my final year is commencing & I'll really have to work extremely hard to clear it.
I know I've a lot of pending posts --->
  • Death Heals-2nd part
  • Love Story 2006
  • A guest post
  • Some other personal thoughts which're yet to be written
I shall write these posts after my final year.
So till then you may go through the previous posts :-
At first,I was going to schedule all my pending posts throughout the year,but I cancelled that plan!
Why?
Because if I would've done that,I would have been tempted to check for the comments !! :)
**Hope to see you all soon**
Please pray for my third year results! :(
7 theory subjects + 7 practicals + 10 months to prepare = STRESS.
Byee people! Thanks everyone for the wishes[In advance].
I may not be able to comment on your blogs or reply to your comments on mine.Excuse me for one year.
:)
Note - May not be online too.Please leave your message on gtalk/orkut/facebook if you've something really important to share! :)
I don't promise I'll reply but I shall try my best. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

neelam said...

will u just abandon your boycott of writing.............cmn end up story of introvert girl....